[Ekiga-devel-list] WIN32 master crashes

I just gave Ekiga master a try with yesterday's Ptlib and Opal. Result is Ekiga does not start up any longer. 1) I get a crash from opal/src/sip/handlers.cxx:1656 m_byAOR.erase(handler->m_byAOR); - backtrace and d4 log are attached.

Ok, then I went back to Ekiga d6ff5f8bfcacbb4db 2009-09-04 plus "Cope with opal's recent changes 2009-09-20" with the new Opal and Ptlib ().

2) Then I got an assertion error from ptlib/src/ptlib/common/safecoll.cxx:81 when starting Ekiga without debugger. When running under gdb I get the error described in 1).

This indicates that 1) is caused by a heap problem as Windows uses special heap checking when a program is started from a debugger.
Michael