[Ekiga-devel-list] No sound in Ekiga

Hi,

I'm having problems getting any sound from Ekiga and have been stuck
trawling the Wiki's and Google for answers.

Info:
 - I can call echo test and hear no audio instructions. Video is
displayed.
 - Can call other user via another SIP provider, user can hear my voice
but I again don't hear any sound.
 - I installed linphone, and no problems calling 500 ekiga net with ZERO
setup, and no firewall port forwarding setup at all.
 - I used the SIP client on my Nokia N810 (Maemo Debian Linux) again
within a minute I had setup the account and successfully dialled Ekiga
Echo test, without any port forwarding, also attached to the same
router/NAT.

Anyway, I've attached my debug -d 4 log of the 500 ekiga net echo test.
The STUN server apparently reports that I'm behind a symmetric NAT, and
indeed when I first start up Ekiga the pop-up appears stating that it
could not configure my network settings.

So I tried setting up port forwarding as per Wiki, but still didn't
work.

I don't understand how simple SIP clients such as one on N810 and
LinPhone can work with no problem, zero port config, behind my NAT yet
Ekiga struggles. I thought it might be related to a possible bug with
snd-hda-intel driver.

Thanks
Spencer