Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Latest TRUNK

Le mercredi 25 février 2009 à 19:48 +0100, Damien Sandras a écrit :
> Le mercredi 25 février 2009 à 12:28 +0100, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
> > > It does not work with today's trunks either, just tested.
> >
> > I found: the problem comes from
> > http://opalvoip.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/opalvoip?view=rev&revision=22089
> >

> You are right. It fixes my problem too.
>
> I'll see if something can be done in Ekiga itself, if not, I'll let
> Robert fix it.

The problem is that some methods are now called to write data to the
soundcard with a size of 0 and of course, it does not work. I have
changed a few things in the engine to allow this.

Thanks for leading me in the right direction. The bug is now fixed, and
it is thanks to you Eugen!

--
 _     Damien Sandras
v_/_   Be IP           : http://www.beip.be/