[Ekiga-devel-list] String freeze urgent problems

Hi,

We are in string freeze.  What po files do translators work on?

- If they use ekiga 3.1.0 tarball, the strings are not recent (not the last ones).

- If they use po files from svn ekiga/po/ directory, these files are not the last ones either, because they have not been regenerated (cd po; make update-po; svn ci)

So what's the solution? The best would be to fix the audio bug, do any remaining changes to strings (!!) and release ekiga version. If this cannot be done very fast, then regenerate po files (make update-po; svn ci, as shown above) (I assume that translators use po files from svn, not from last release.)

What do you think?  Am I wrong somewhere?