Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Unfrozen code?

Le samedi 21 février 2009 à 08:26 +0100, Julien Puydt a écrit :
> I have some experimental code in my personal branches, which I don't
> dare committing since we're frozen.
>
> When will development start again?

We are not frozen. If your code improves teh current stability of Ekiga,
or if your code does not affect next release, it can be pushed. However,
I would be happy if developers could help closing the maximum number of
bugs in bugzilla.

Due to office work, I'll be unavailable this week-end.
--
 _     Damien Sandras
v_/_   Be IP           : http://www.beip.be/