Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] mingw, ekiga trunk

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] mingw, ekiga trunk
From: Thierry Simonnet <t simonnet esiee fr>
Date: 02/13/2009 01:11 AM

Earlier version of opal are compiling (with minor corrections). I will sync my tree this afternoon and will continue.
I have a dedicated platform for this and can make feedbacks daily.

That's great, but first:

* I'd like to say I'm "unofficially" the win32 package maintainer.
* The version numbers in the Makefile do not matter. You have to adjust the URL that it uses to svn co the code. * I've never seen the error you are getting. It looks like your build environment is not setup correctly. * Your reply had nothing to do with my original posting. In most mailing lists this is called "thread jacking" and you "top posted." Please create a new thread for your particular problem.