Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] release for gnome schedule? + Gstreamer status

Julien Puydt wrote:
Peter Robinson a écrit :
I'm not sure about the status of GStreamer. Snark, can you comment on
this ?

It compiles and I can get a list of devices like audio in/out and a
video picture (my lappie doesn't have webcam and haven't got around to
testing 3.1 on my netbook).

I did comment on it pretty recenly (18th of january), but it's probably a good idea to remind where things stand :

- video preview works, though Eugen reported a crash, but I'm not sure he didn't have binary packages incompatibilities (partially upgraded gstreamer packages -- the theory is that they're ABI&API compatible... but I saw strange things when I had a mix of unstable+experimental debian packages) ;

I confirm that video preview works.

I had also a reproducible crash (I don't think I have reported this one), but it gone away after updating once again gstreamer plugins good.