Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Windows XP: "wave" volume goes to zero when calling

Hi Michael,

as I promised here are the test results:

http://wwwuser.gwdg.de/~mrickma/ekiga/ekiga-setup-3.2.pre6-release.exe
I've made 67 echo tests on the WinXP (SP3) laptop.
- 52 were OK.
- 15 times I hear no voice and the volume slider in ekiga is deactive.

http://wwwuser.gwdg.de/~mrickma/ekiga/ekiga-setup-3.2.pre6-release.exe.isitbetter
I've made 50 echo tests and all of them were OK! Even when I re-dial
very quickly!

In addition, I run the echo test in VirtualBox with both exe files:
- normal .exe: 6 times OK, 4 times bad
- exe.isitbetter: 20 times OK

=>
Overall, the "exe.isitbetter" it's much more stable than before.
It solves all the silence problems.

regards
Dominik

PS: In opposite to the normal exe the isitbetter.exe has the initial
100ms mute. But it doesn't matter, IMHO.