Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Snapshots for Ubuntu Hardy: Registration fails

Hi Damien,

Damien Sandras wrote:
> Thats extremely weird. Can you put a new -d 4 somewhere and the
> corresponding netstat ?

I remembered having set the listening port and port ranges to 5160,
5100-5159, and 5160-5200, respectively. This was because of another
client (not Ekiga) in the same network where I can't set the ports
manually; I also need port forwarding for the very same client.

I set the ports back to the default 50xx, and it works now. Ekiga
subscribes successfully to the server.

Obviously it was my non-standard configuration (which works with Ekiga
2) which caused this hiccup. It would be great if you could look into this!

Best regards,
Hannes