Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Ubuntu Heron Packages

Le dimanche 08 juin 2008 à 18:02 +0200, Conrad Beckert a écrit :
> Hi Damien
>
> > Were you the guy with who I talked about H.323 on the first row ?
> Could be :-) I'm the one who came to you after the speech and I talked about my OpenPhone / Gnomemeeting adventures :-) I recently found some old videos of this time and I'm surprised about how good the image quality (CIF/H261) actually was- OK we blew the DSL lines of some colombian Internet café though ...
>
> Anyway. I tried to install the snapshots on another Hardy machine. The gtkonly version this time. The same result.
>
> Now the question: Is there anybody who successfully run Ekiga snapshot on Hardy- and if - what has he/she done??? Probably I'm missing dependencies (anything special on Hardy)? Probably something to do with dbus.

I made the packages for Hardy and I'm using them. Of course, it works
here and do not help troubleshooting.

Maybe you can try to install those packs:
sudo aptitude install libart-2.0-2 libatk1.0-0 libavahi-client3
libavahi-common3 libavahi-glib1 libbonobo2-0 libbonoboui2-0 libc6
libcairo2 libdbus-1-3 libdbus-glib-1-2 libebook1.2-9 libedataserver1.2-9
libesd-alsa0 libfontconfig1 libfreetype6 libgcc1 libgconf2-4
libglib2.0-0 libgnome-keyring0 libgnome2-0 libgnomecanvas2-0
libgnomeui-0 libgnomevfs2-0 libgtk2.0-0 libice6 liborbit2 libpango1.0-0
libpng12-0 libpopt0 libsigc++-2.0-0c2a libsm6 libstdc++6 libx11-6
libxcursor1 libxext6 libxfixes3 libxi6 libxinerama1 libxml2 libxrandr2
libxrender1 libxv1 zlib1g evolution-data-server hal network-manager

Please, tell me if one of those packages where not installed and if it
change anything. We might have some luck with hal and network-manager...

Thank you for taking on your time to report.

Regards,
Yannick