Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] SIP for Dummies : Jabber/Sip

On Feb 11, 2008 1:00 PM, Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:

Le lundi 11 février 2008 à 12:40 +0100, michel memeteau a écrit :

> In france , people ask Jabber fr , to do the jabber for them.
> http://jabber.apinc.org/domliste.php if your domain can forward SRV
> DNS.
> Let me know if you think it could be useful.

Jabber/SIP Integration could be useful.

You can chat with Jan about that on IRC, he is currently experimenting
with OpenSER which offers SIP/Jabber integration. It could be possible
with this to do IM and have presence information from Jabber contacts
using Ekiga. That would rock...

thanks Damien.
If openser offer the functionnality easily. But are you telling me that SVN snaps could enable sending text messages to jabber users through SIMPLE ?
--
Michel memeteau