Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] using the wrong registrar?

Le jeudi 07 février 2008 à 07:34 +0100, Harald Dunkel a écrit :
> Damien Sandras wrote:
> >
> > Is the correct one chosen as "Default" ?
>
> AFAIR I haven't clicked on the [Default] button at all.
> There was only one registrar with a marked checkbox
> (*.25), so using *.65 was surely not intended.

Even if you are not registered, the call with go through the SIP Proxy
marked as default. The reason is that you have some SIP Proxies that do
not require being registered to make calls. You can call ekiga.net users
without being registered to ekiga.net...
--
 _     Damien Sandras