Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Compiling Problem

SLIK is a project intended to make an application skinnable in a very simple way.
I'm sending you some links to the location of the library and some tutorials (in java but using GTK libraries):

Libraries:
http://gqmpeg.sourceforge.net/mpeg-down.html

Tutorials:
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-slik/
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-slik/

On 12/18/06, Julien Puydt <jpuydt free fr> wrote:
Gustavo Valdes a écrit :
> Jaja... maybe because I wanted to do it the hard way!!!
> However, the underlying reason is that I need to change the UI,
> specifically
> I want to use SLIK so I can make it skinnable.

What is SLIK ?