Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Compiling Problem

Gustavo Valdes a écrit :
I think broken is not exactly the word, what I'm trying to do is compile it
under windows, but if this file is created running the configure script,
it's kind of difficult to find out what other dependencies it might include.

Do you know if anyone has ported it to windows?

We ported it to win32, but compile it with a sane development environment : mingw.

See http://snapshots.seconix.com/win32.php

Why didn't you ask the right question at once !?