Baffled

Have version 2.4.3 of Easytag running on W10.

Getting very strange behaviour that changes applied to an album disappear when Easytag is closed and re-opened.

That is the metadata reverts to exactly what it was before I made the changes.

Not sure what supporting data I should give.

Mention that I have used earlier versions a lot but not seen this before.

Could it be something to change in the preferences?

Have around 12,000 tracks in my music library.

David Andrew