Plugin-Infrastructure

Hello EasyTag-Team,

did EasyTag have a Plugin-Infrastructure. I want to implement a plugin
or an extension to bind lyrics and album cover into the mp3 tags
automatically. For now, there seems not to be any tool that can do this.
Background is, that I want to see the lyrics in the default Android
Player, which reads the UNSYNCEDLYRICS-ID3 tag. I don't want to use an
extra software for this task and the lyrics are also offline available.

Thanks for reply and great work by now.

Greetings,
spaeg