Re: [Easytag-mailing] CDDB support

Uz.ytkownik Sim napisa?:
On Friday 25 April 2003 23:34, Jérôme Couderc wrote:

You can select individually one file (or severals) in the CDDB Track
Name list before pressing the Apply button.
If no line is selected, it processes all the files.

Sorry, but I've been trying to follow these instuctions but when I press Apply I keep getting an error like "The album from CDDB contans 14 files against 1 files in the list! Do you want to continue?"

Maybe I'm doing somethign wrong, but I can't see what - I have just one cddb entry highlighted.
Sim

I have the same problem

wo

Ps. That's why I asked