It's me again ;) Lots of errors when scanning

Hi again,

After your patch I managed to succesfully scan my DVB-S channels. What
was weird was that I got a _lot_ of 'Channel is invalid', some empty
'description' or 'name' and also quite a lot of text conversion errors.

Also, after scanning the gnome-dvb-setup seems to have hanged (the
progress bar flies back and forth but does so for 20 minutes now) at
'Configuring device'.

Are you interested in the whole gnome-dvb-daemon log?

--
Michał Sawicz <michal sawicz net>