Re: Problem: Subscribe for Drivel

On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 05:10:32 +0200
Erkan Linux <erkanlinux ziggo nl> wrote:

> English:
> Last night I Drivel diary editor on my computer installed.
>
> In the beginning I got a login window and I entered my username and
> password and preferences of the diary server choice. I've clicked
> SUBSCRIBE, later, a window, I can not make a blogger. What should I do?

Aanmelden is a translation of "Login" - if you think that's a
mis-translation, feel free to update the Dutch translations for drivel.

$ msgfmt -c --statistics nl.po
187 translated messages, 43 fuzzy translations, 28 untranslated
messages.
debian-l10n-dutch lists debian org
http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-dutch/2010/03/msg00000.html
http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/drivel/c/drivel/
http://www.linux.codehelp.co.uk/?q=drivel

The window which appears is the editor for the blog entry. If your
login is correct and the server is properly configured, entering some
content into the window and clicking 'Plaatsen' (Post) should create
your blog entry.

I can't help further because you haven't said which blog engine you are
using. I'm taking a hint from your use of the term "blogger" - drivel
does work with blogger accounts:

http://drivel-dev.blogspot.com/

A lot of drivel functionality is dependent on the remote server working
properly.

--

Neil Williams