dogtail-devel dogtail patches

Hi,

I have sent a similar e-mail here in the past, but got no reaction. I
saw some activity recently, thus I repost:

BalaBit has been successfully using dogtail for GUI test automation and
we made some patches to help us in that regard. Everything is available
in our git repo here:

http://git.balabit.hu/mde/dogtail.git

or

git://git.balabit.hu/mde/dogtail.git

We'd love to see the patches integrated.

Usually the patches are one-fix-a-patch, although integration to our
build system is also there, which I doubt would be useful for upstream
dogtail. How can we get these patches integrated?

--
Bazsi