Re: libgweather soname bump

On Thu, Jul 4, 2019 at 5:39 AM, Bastien Nocera via distributor-list <distributor-list gnome org> wrote:
The soname has been bumped in the newly released 3.33.0. As a precaution,
stable distributions should try and avoid version earlier than 3.28.0.

I think it was actually 3.32 that introduced the unexpected ABI break? The problematic commit we were discussing does not seem to have been backported to 3.28.

Michael