gnome-control-center 3.7.1 build

Hi,

just a quick service announcement. While doing the 3.7.1 release, I
found that the control-center 3.7.1 release does not quite build
against network-manager-gnome 0.9.6.2. I was waiting for a 0.9.6.4
release to fix this, but it seems to take a little longer, so in the
meantime, you can use the patch that I'm attaching. After fixing this
build issue, I noticed that the support for bonds seems to require a
NetworkManager git from sometime last week. I can't offer an immediate
workaround for that, but I'll talk to Dan about getting a nm snapshot
out soon.

Matthias