Re: eye-icon

Greetings, Hans Breuer!

In that same window the arrow-icon on/off remains a confusing event for
me: when I select a layer, other icons switch on/off in respons.

This is intentionally: by default only the active layer's objects are
connectable.
This is a long-standing issue. Me, personally, I would prefer the link states
be stored for each layer separately.

They are stored for every layer separately, see:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/dia/tree/lib/diagramdata.h#n107

May be they are stored separately, but I already demonstrated the weird
behavior of Dia in regard to them at runtime.
It should be in bugreport somewhere around there.

--
WBR,
Andrey Repin (anrdaemon freemail ru) 14.04.2013, <19:18>

Sorry for my terrible english...