A couple of questions about custom shapes...

Hi,

So I'm doing a bit of work involving a Python export filter which interacts with a small library of custom
shapes, and I've run into a couple of questions.

First a question about properties.  Using the custom shapes module I can add custom properties to a shape.
That's great.  But what I'd also like to do is make a number of the standard properties invisible so that the
users of these custom shapes don't have to think about (usual but irrelevant in this case) things like 'Line
width' and so on.  Is there a way to do that through the custom shapes module?  Or do custom shapes provide a
way to attach a bit of code to run when a custom shape is instantiated (i.e. a runtime hook) that could be
used to make some of those properties invisible?

The other question is about the optional textbox in a custom shape.  In the Python export filter I'd like to
grab the contents of the textbox from the custom shape to use it, but I couldn't find a way to do that
through the Python interface.  Does anyone know of a way to do that?  (I thought it made sense to ask here
before diving into the guts of the python module and custom shape module to see how things are wired up…)

Thanks.

Dan