Re: making a custom installer

At 11.01.2011 15:02, Ron Wilson wrote:
Hi,

I am looking into creating a custom installer for Dia on Windows for
my company's internal use.
What's wrong with the exisiting installer from http://dia-installer.de ?

Is Dia completely contained in "C:\Program Files\Dia"?
User specific configuration files are created elsewhere, I'm not sure if the standard installer creates such file, but you can check yourself.

The installers source is near the other source code:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/dia/tree/installer/win32

Besides associating ".dia" files, are there any registry
entries to worry about?

None that I know of.

I am not a Windows developer, but the free version of the Null Soft
installer looks easy enough to setup.

Yeah, that one is used for the standard installer, too.