Re: Issues & requests - View -> Zoom

At 02.01.2011 05:49, dg1727 hushmail com wrote:
Hello,

Suggested features:

View>  Zoom should have an option equivalent to "one printed page."

Would be easy to implement, I'd prefer "Zoom Page With" and "Zoom Page Height" though. Pathces accepted.

View>  Zoom should have "zoom to rubberband rectangle drawn by the
mouse."

I don't think so. It would be redundant to the magnifier button in the toolbox and the menu entry Tools/Magnify.