Re: Change length of several lines simultaneously.

Dear Sameer, dear Thimo,

thank you for your support!

@Thimo: I will use your workaround. I will try to adapt this to such lines, which are not on the same
horizontal line (e.g stepped distribution)

Cheers.

Am 15.10.2010 um 11:34 schrieb Sameer D. Sahasrabuddhe (àààà ààààà ààààààààààà):

Thank you Hans, thank you Michael,
maybe there is a misunderstanding.
I'm sorry I have not expressed myself correctly.

Apologies for butting in out of nowhere, but I find it rather
unfortunate that Pooya has to write this. As far as I can see, he/she
(I confess complete lack of knowledge about the name) asked a simple
question, but the first reply was a sarcastic jargon-packed jab
(apparently, saracasm can sometimes also be funny) while the second
was completely out of context. The original poster slightly
miscommunicated their intention, but so what? At least they were
willing to ask if there is something they should learn, rather than
concluding that Dia sucks and then move on.

Sameer.