Re: Pending patches for Dia 0.98 ?

Hi Murat,
At 08.11.2010 17:18, Murat Knecht wrote:
Hi Hans,

do you have a deadline in mind, for incoming patches?
The finish date somewhat depends on the input received. I have not estimated the time available/needed for things, which definitely need fixing, but I guess an RC at the end of the year might be realistic
(or better everything earlier is not ;))

A friend and I've
been working on a stencil-set for dia, and obviously would have it
included in 0.98. If you could give us a timeframe, we can estimate,
whether or not we can make it.
Do you already have some working code? Do you have a deadline yourself?
Mind sharing what your "stencil-set" is about?

Thanks,
        Hans