RE: Object alignment does behave as expected

OK so far what I've found is that any vertically aligned shape from the
'Electric' sheet will not properly align with any vertically aligned
shape from the 'Circuit' sheet.

Run this test: open a new diagram, drop a 'Vertically aligned capacitor'
from the 'Circuit' sheet onto the diagram. Now drop a 'Relay (vertical)'
from the 'Electric' sheet onto the diagram. Select both objects and then
align them to 'Center', they aren't even close.

It appears that all of the shapes in the 'Electric' sheet work fine with
each other, and that all of the shapes from the 'Circuit' sheet work
fine together. The problem arises when you use shapes from different
sheets. I have only looked at these two sheets but I will check others
to see if the same problem exists.

I'm guessing that these two sheets of shapes were created by different
people and something in the way they were created is causing this
mismatch. That is why I asked in a previous post if there were some
instructions or guidelines on how to create shapes. I have created one
shape and it will align properly with the shapes from the 'Circuit'
sheet but not the ones from the 'Electric' sheet.

Kind Regards,

Jon