Re: Using more recent Python with Dia on Windows

At 14.05.2009 10:26, leledumbo wrote:
Dia installer for Windows expects Python 2.3 to be installed. May I know why
it's not updated to recent versions? I already have Python 2.6 installed and
AFAIK installing 2.3 on top of it will overwrite the registry entry. I have
some software (pygtk to be precise) that depends on this value so I can't
use this method.