Re: Changing/Setting end_arrow from python Again

At 05.03.2009 11:34, Philip Cavaco wrote:
Hello

If this is not implemented, I am willing to add the functionality. Could
someone give me some direction as to what files should be changed?

The question which slows me down a bit is how to represent the Arrow to be set in Python. The most easy way to implement would be something similar to color setting:
        o.properties["fill_colour"] = (0.5, 0.9, 0.5)
e.g.
        # type enum, width, length
        o.properties["start_arrow"] = (17, .3, .5)

But maybe we should start to add named enums to make the pydia code more manageable. But that will take a bit longer ...

        Hans