Re: indices in the text - workaround

Meik Wusterhausen schrieb:
How is it possible to write indices?

I am using the following workaround: To write for example H2O
I type H O then make a separate text-field with a "2" of which I reduce the font size.
Then I move the "2" in the blank space between H and O, just to the place where indices should be located. Finally this two text-fields are grouped.
I want to mention that in version 0.96.1 which I am using, the arrangement breaks if you edited the group properties (e.g. font size, colour)

I which you luck.

waldbauernbub

Exponents work fine with [^] like in most other software.
I didn't found out the lower letters (very important for chemists or chemical engineers).

Cheers,
Wu