Re: Hotkey for Send Backwards/Bring Forwards

Lars RÃder Clausen wrote:
You can add them by editing ~/.dia/menurc.  Either edit and uncomment
the appropriate lines, or just add the following:

(gtk_accel_path "<Actions>/display-actions/ObjectsBringforwards"
"<Shift><Control>f")
(gtk_accel_path "<Actions>/display-actions/ObjectsSendbackwards"
"<Shift><Control>b")

Thanks for that help. Somehow I am having some trouble with this. I am
using Dia 0.96.1 and after adding those lines to ~/.dia/menurc, starting
Dia and ending it again, the menurc file is updated and those lines are
deleted again.

I also tried to change the order of some objects with that key
combination, but that did not work either.

Is there another setting I need to do in order to keep the changes in
menurc permanent?

Guenter