Re: dia-0.97-pre2 - get it while it is hot;)

On Mon, 2009-02-16 at 00:42 +0100, Hans Breuer wrote:
After almost two years of spare-time development Dia 0.97 is on the
horizon. The prerelease can be got at
http://download.gnome.org/sources/dia/0.97/ now!
Please help making Dia 0.97 not only the latest but also the greatest Dia
release ever by helping to shake out the remaining bugs.

Congratulations! Near enough to 1234567890 to celebrate! ;-)

I have found two issues so far:

1. [At least] using the new integrated UI, clicking File > Preferences,
[[ OK ]], File > Preferences = crash.

2. Exporting to cairo-alpha-png doesn't ask for the rendered dimensions.

And a question: How is the new File > Preferences > Favorites option
used? I understood it as "the default export for PNG files" but in the
saving dialog I still have to explicitly choose cairo-alpha-png. A grep
to doc/en didn't find any results on "cairo-alpha" or "favorite".

Congrats again, and great work!!

Octavio.