Re: Dia custom lines objects patch UPDATE (against svn rev. 3875)

Hi Marcel,
sorry for not commenting earlier. I only found the time to look at your patch a few days ago. Unfortunately the way it was done is not portable. As already noted in the ChangeLog ObjectTypeOps or even the Object definitions are not meant to be reused the way you did.

I just comitted the following to fix this:

2008-03-05  Hans Breuer  <hans breuer org>

        * objects/standard/(bezier|polyline|zigzagline).c : reverted    changes
        from revision 3878. Object plug-in internals must not be made public.
        Also the way it was done was not portable.
        * objects/standard/(bezier|polyline|zigzagline).h : deleted
        * objects/custom_lines/custom_linetypes.c : almost complete rewrite
        using only public APIs
        * objects/custom_lines/custom_lines.c
          objects/custom_lines/custom_linetypes.h : custom_linetypes_init();
        not any longer necessary.
        * objects/standard/Makefile.am objects/custom_lines/Makefile.am
          objects/makefile.msc : adapted (reverting the tricks to make
        'make distcheck' pass