RE: DIa Port to Java

 A Java port looks quite interesting.

 If you are going to develop it the Open Source way,
just let us known so we can browse the code.

 I would like to help, but day has only 24 hours and
I'm already "forked" :(

 Postcript:
 Is there an strong technical reason to use Java? I
think Java is great and a big step forward when
compared to C, unless raw speed is a must, still I
guess Python is a better option for desktop apps.

--- Mark and Lisa Collins <macnlkc hotmail com>
escribió:

I am trying to find a developer, for hire, that
would be interesting in building Dia in Java with
some modifications.  Can you point me to someone who
might eb interested?
Thank you.

Mark Collins