Re: More Shapes: Living Systems Theory

I'd like the shapes to be distributed soon if possible. I might be
able to rework them a little to add more clarity and depth, a manual,
etc. There is no good systems modeling (beyond UML) software available
commercially or otherwise. I realize it is a very specialized field,
but I'd like to contribute what I can to Dia and the knowledge of
humanity in general.

--
Ian Smith
SCRI Foundation