Re: Greek Characters in Dia for Windows

Looks good.  However, I have no idea how to do it.  Undocumented and all that, have no idea what unicode means.  Can you post that image as a Dia file so I can look at it?

On Nov 27, 2007 5:15 PM, Lars Clausen < lars raeder dk> wrote:

On Tue, 2007-11-27 at 11:03 +0100, Christian Venerus wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I need to insert greek letters in a Dia (Win version) diagram, but the
> Symbol
> font is not available. Is there any way to add the Symbol font or to add
> another
> similar font type?

Σηατ υοθ ςα... What you want is a font that contains the Greek symbols
as well as the Latin-1 ones, as good Unicode fonts do.  I think Ariel
was made to be as covering as possible.  You'll then also need some way
to insert the right characters, in Linux I can just set the keyboard
layout to be Greek, and it works (as attached image shows).  Nothing
needs to be done by Dia.

-Lars