Re: Request for approval: Non-uniform scaling (a.k.a. subshapes) patch

On Fri, 2007-11-23 at 16:45 +0100, Marcel Toele wrote:
Hi guys,

With this post I present my non-uniform scaling patch (i.e. the
non-scaling subshapes).
[...]

I've added the functionality by reusing as much code as was available
and usable for
the purpose of non-uniform scaling, to minimize future maintenance.

Thank you!

A small portion of the drawing code (custom_draw) had to be further
modularized to
facilitate better reuse. This has resulted in two additional
functions:

  1. custom_draw_displaylist
  2. custom_draw_element

Modularization is good.  Documented modules is even better.

Apparent indent changes in these functions are the result of this
modularization
(e.g. loop-modularization results in less indentation, things like
that), please
do not mistakenly take these for malicious/accidental code
re-indenting.

There is some unnecessary re-indenting, but then the original code was
rather random with its indentation.

I tested your patch against 3861 with the sample shape you provided, but
it worked just like any other shape, the star in the corner scaled just
as much as the box.

-Lars