Re: Metapost - text alignment

On 1/29/07, Young, Robert <Robert Young dsto defence gov au> wrote:
Hmmm, my only testing has been with the test documents attached to the
bug 332544. Do you have a simple example you could send me or attach to
the bug report and I'll get it to work too?

It is hardly worth posting an example.  Just create some text in cmr10
and set the size to 0.35.  If your change makes it output 'scaled
0.67'  (approximately 2.05/3.0) then we have a problem.  If it still
outputs 'scaled 1.05' then everything is normal.

         Rob