Re: Dia 0.96pre3. Minor text bug in tooltip

On Mon, 29 Jan 2007, Steffen Macke wrote:

Hi Christian,

PS. Since I don't get any response to these emails, should I just send
them to bugzilla directly instead?

I think yes. Issues are much simpler to track using bugzilla than with emails. I think the problem is still that none of us has sufficient time to handle these problem reports quickly enough.

Ok. I'll try to go for bugzilla at once unless someone else requests otherwise. Should I CC the bug report to this list?

/C