Re: Dia VDX plug-in 0.8

Sorry Lars - I guess weekends are in similarly short supply in Denmark.

The VDX importer is now at the point where it does a useful job with most of the files presented to it, though it's not yet always faithful to the original. A few more tweaks to NURBS this week, and I think it can be let out into the wild. I haven't had much feedback about the VDX exporter yet, but that does do a simpler job.

There's quite a few things that Visio can represent but Dia can't, and I'd like to put some of them on the 0.97 wishlist, in case you run out of things to do...

On Mon, 2007-01-22 at 20:29 +0100, Lars Clausen wrote:
On Mon, 2007-01-22 at 00:34 +0000, Ian Redfern wrote:
> Version 0.8 of the Dia VDX plug-in can now be found at
> http://www.redferni.uklinux.net/dia/vdx/

Awww, now look what you did:  Made me send out prerelease 3 just for
your updates.  The import does indeed look better and better every day.

-Lars