Re: Any new comments on the non-uniform scaling patch?

Marcel Toele wrote:
Lars/any dev with svn acces/anyone else,

Can you please comment on the updated information about the non-uniform
scaling patch

I am not a dia developer, but nevertheless I'd like to suggest another
feature/improvement to your patch from a user's perspective:

For my diploma thesis I need to create charts similar to the example at:
http://www.uni-ulm.de/~s_jwolz/temp/example1.png

When creating custom shapes it would be nice if one could specify that, for
example, the triangle at the right side of node "A" scales proportionally
while the rest of the node can be scaled freely (so that a node can contain
a variable amount of text without distorting the triangle).

For another example of what I want to achieve, please see:
http://www.uni-ulm.de/~s_jwolz/temp/example2.png

If I understood your previous posts correctly this cannot be done with your
patch so far (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Of course this is just a suggestion and not a "requirement" for me.
And, even without it, your patch is great and just what I searched

If you have any questions, something is unclear or if I should test
something please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
Jonas