Re: AADL plugin

Le 6 janv. 06 à 15:10, Hans Breuer a écrit :
        * sheets/AADL.sheet.in : from the above patch but modified
        to become translatable like the other sheet files. That is: the
french translation got temporary removed cause it does not belong here.

Hello all, and happy new year

I have just checked out the source from the CVS repository. I cannot find the file sheets/AADL.sheets.in.

Did I do something wrong when checking out the source?

regards,

--
Thomas Vergnaud