Just another Kudo

I have been a happy user of Dia for about 2 years now. I have built straightforward flow charts with it, so most of the things you discuss here are incomprehensible to me. It does precisely what I want, works perfectly.

I am now on a project where our deliverables will be whopping big complex monsters created in a proprietary modeling program. However, we will not have to learn this; we can dump our charts on to someone who knows how to do it. So what format to make our charts?

Well, based upon the quality of my images and the ease with which I make them, I convinced everyone to try Dia. They are all Windows users, so they will be installing today, and I will be leading a brief tutorial session.

Great program, making another inroad into corporate America. Nice job!

Thanks-

Jim Clark