Re: include dia into latex-file - problems with display/print/export

Tim Oliver Wagner sagde:
Hello,
I use dia 0.94 with SuSE 10.0, KDE.

There some problems with display/print the dia elements. If I create a
class-symbol and write down some attributes, ... the font size is often
wrong.

If I zoom in or out, sometimes the problem is gone. Sometimes the problems
is
solved with restarting dia. And sometimes I can't solve the problem
without
deleting the symbol/item and create a new.

Is this a known problem??

Yes, this is a known bug with 0.94, its internal font cache gets confused.
 It is fixed in CVS and the shortly upcoming 0.95 release (announced last
weekend on this list).  If you can compile stuff yourself, treat yourself
to the newest version.

-Lars