Re: Dia (Installer?) Homedir (was : Re: 0.95-pre1 uploaded)

On 15.02.2006 06:16, Steffen Macke wrote:
On Tue, 14 Feb 2006, Hans Breuer apparently wrote:
AFAIK the installer does not mess at all with the 'home' dir (Steffen?).

If %HOME% is set then the installer will install the XSLT files in
%HOME%\.dia. Otherwise they are installed in %USERPROFILE%\.dia

Why are the xslt files treated different as the sheets and shapes?
They (their default directory) are supposed supposed to live in xslt
side by side with shapes, sheets, python, bin, ...

Thanks,
        Hans