Re: Non-interactive mode

Alan Woodland sagde:
Hi,

I just downloaded and compiled Dia 0.94 on my Mac (10.4), under fink.
Following the instructions in the posting [1]. With Dia 0.94 on
Debian when I run dia --version or --help it does what I expected,
i.e. showing the version or the help and exiting. When I try this on
my Mac (or more importantly use --export= and --export-to-format=) it
doesn't work, instead it tries to treat all the arguments passed to
it as files to open.

Am I being really stupid here? Is this a known issue? The
documentation installed in /usr/local/man/man1/dia.1 indicates this
should work as I expected.

This is not a known issue, as far as I remember.  What is the complete
command line you give it?

I would be curious in general to see the results of compiling 0.95.1 or
current CVS on Mac.

-Lars