Re: more accelerator keys related thoughts

Hi there!

On Sat, Dec 02, 2006 at 05:11:04PM +0100, Lars Clausen wrote:
[...]
The current CVS has Alt+N as Modify shortcut.
[...]
Actually, the space bar toggles between the modify tool and the
previously selected tool.  That's just not indicated on it.  I've added
a note in the tooltip to that effect.
[...]
Alt+Enter would open the property box, but I still think, it would be a
good choice as a default shortcut for that function.

Actually, you win:
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/hig/2.0/input-keyboard.html#standard-shortcuts

I just checked out the current CVS and compiled it to see these changes
myself, and I would like to say, that I'm very pleased with the results.
Thank you for listing to my suggestions and putting the work into
integrating them and other chances (I didn't know about the space bar..
very useful, indeed)! I feel that Dias usability in respect to default
key bindings has significantly improved! :-)

Regards,

Jan