Re: Dia without gnome?

Staffan Hämälä sagde:
Hi,

What kind of functionality will be missing if compiled without
--enable-gnome?
Anything important?

Very little, it's always been one of our goals to not depend on Gnome.
There is AFAIR no gnome-session or bonobo code that works anyway right
now, and we're not using libgnomeprint yet (which is moving out of gnome
anyway).  So go ahead, use it standalone.

For any hard-core Gnomists out there:  I wouldn't mind having some more
Gnome integration in Dia, as long as it doesn't become required for core
functionality.  Things like session integration (recent documents,
shutdown hooks and such) and bonobo embedding spring to mind.  Patches are
welcome.

-Lars